CITY OF COLVILLE REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
PROJECT: City of Colville Snow Plowing 2019-2021
PLEASE QUOTE ON THE FOLLOWING: Clearing snow and piling it for removal by the City Street Department in the City-owned parking lot located to the north of the Town Center lot (see attached map). Plowing will be done around any parked cars in the area to be plowed. All snow plowing will be completed by 7:00 a.m. Snow plowing will be done for accumulations of one inch (1”) or more of snow. Application of Magnesium Chloride or any other de-icing material is not covered under this contract. Quotes should be submitted as hourly rates for snow plowing.
All responses to quotations must be received by THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE no later than 12:00 p.m. on October 16, 2019.
To return quotation, place in a sealed envelope with the following information on the outside of the envelope or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUOTATION SUBMITTED BY:
City, State Zip
To: City Clerk’s Office
QUOTATION for City of Colville Snow Plowing
170 S. Oak Street
Colville, WA 99114
The CITY OF COLVILLE reserves the right to cancel this request or reject any and all quotations received or to waive any informalities and irregularities if in the best interest of the City.
Quotations delivered to locations other than as indicated above or received after the designated time will not be accepted.
The quotation will be awarded to the lowest responsible bidder whose quotation is responsive conforming to the solicitation.
- The successful bidder will be expected to meet the Small Works Roster requirements prior to award.
- The Contractor, and any subcontractors that may perform work on this project, are required to have their Labor & Industries Industrial Insurance Premiums current.
- The City reserves the right to withhold final payment if the contractor fails to provide proof of a current Industrial Insurance account for themselves and/or their subcontractors. The City will not be responsible for any errors in proposals. Bidders will not be allowed to alter proposals after the submittal deadline.
- Quotation Award: Receipt of an official award letter from the City of Colville will evidence the acceptance of a quotation.No other act of the City shall constitute acceptance of a quotation.
- The City reserves the right to adjust the scope of this work to match available funds.